Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry cholay recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry cholay recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry cholay recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry cholay recipe. To make curry cholay you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry cholay:
- Provide 1 cup of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of baisan.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 8-10 of curry leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of kutti hoi laal Mirch.
- Use 1/2 tsp of haldi.
- You need 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of imli ka pulp.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Take of Leftover kaalay chanay ka salan.
Steps to make Curry cholay:
- Blend yogurt with baisan like we do for curry..
- Now in a wok add oil 2 tbsp add curry leaves.saute for min add kutti hoi lal mirch bhar ki 1 tbsp,haldi 1/2 tsp.chaat masala 1 tbsp.imli ka pulp 1 tbsp and salt.fry a little..
- Then add the dahi and baisan wala mixture and cook untill it thicks..
- Now add leftover kalay chanay and cook for about 5 to 10 min.Your curry chola is ready..
If you find this Curry cholay recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.