Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chapati, Pilau, Deep Fried Chicken, Fried Liver, Tomato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chapati, Pilau, Deep Fried Chicken, Fried Liver, Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chapati, Pilau, Deep Fried Chicken, Fried Liver, Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chapati, pilau, deep fried chicken, fried liver, tomato soup recipe. You can cook chapati, pilau, deep fried chicken, fried liver, tomato soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chapati, Pilau, Deep Fried Chicken, Fried Liver, Tomato Soup:
- Take 3 cups of rice.
- Get 2 kg of wheat flour.
- Take 2 of large chicken.
- Provide 2 kg of liver.
- Take 1 litre of cooking oil.
- You need of Coconut milk.
- Use of Tomatoes.
- Get of Onions.
- Provide of Garlic.
- Get of Ginger.
- Get of Turmeric.
- Provide of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Chapati, Pilau, Deep Fried Chicken, Fried Liver, Tomato Soup:
- Wash rice, until it's clean. Boil meat. Prepare onion, garlic, tumeric, ginger, Pilau masala sticks and black pepper. Fry the spices, until they are ready. Add your boiled meat, followed by rice, and 6 cups of boiled water. Reduce heat, to allow your pilau to cook gently..
- Marinate the chicken with different kinds of spices. Let it stay over night in the fridge. Deep fry the chicken pieces, until they are tender and well cooked..
- Fry onions, garlic, ginger and tumeric. Add salt, pepper and finally the liver. Add little amount of water. Cook until ready. Add coconut milk, when liver is ready. Allow it to boil for a few minutes..
- Add little oil in frying pan. Add tomatoes, tomato paste and onions. Cook until ready. Add little amount of water, as soup..
- Prepare your chapati..
- Serve your food in..
If you find this Chapati, Pilau, Deep Fried Chicken, Fried Liver, Tomato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.