Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Rajma masala soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma masala soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma masala soup recipe. You can cook rajma masala soup using 16 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rajma masala soup:
- Use 200 gr of rajma white/red beans.
- You need 150 gr of boneless/with bone chicken thigh.
- Get 200 gr of potatoes.
- Provide 100 gr of carrots.
- You need 200 gr of parwal/Indian gourd.
- Provide 3 pcs of bayleaves.
- Get 50 gr of chopped onions.
- Take 3 tbsp of tomato puree/ 100 gr chopped tomatoes.
- Take 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1-2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 250 ml of water/chicken stock.
- Use 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- Get 1 tsp of chopped spring onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 5 pcs of chicken sausage (optional).
Steps to make Rajma masala soup:
- Rinse and soak the rajma white/red beans overnight in enough water..
- Drain the water. Boil the rajma/red beans in 2 ltr water until soft/well cooked for 45 minutes..
- While boiling the beans, prepare the ingredients..
- Peel and slice the potatoes, carrot, gourd/zucchini, onions and slice boneless chicken thigh..
- After beans are well cooked, strain it and keep the water aside..
- In a pot, pour 2 tbsp vegetable oil, add chopped onions. Stir it for a minute..
- Add the tomato puree/chopped tomatoes. Cook the chopped tomatoes until soft..
- Add bayleaves, chili powder, garam masala powder, salt. Stir it well..
- Add the rest water from boiling beans. Let it boiled..
- Add the chicken thigh boneless or with bones. Cook it for 5 minutes..
- Add the boiled red beans, mix it well..
- Let it simmer for 10 minutes with low medium heat to absorb the spices. Adjust the taste..
- Add the sliced carrot and potatoes. Cook it until well cooked for 5-8minutes..
- Add the gourd/zucchini. Stir it well..
- Adjust the taste. In a pan, pan fry the sliced chicken sausage..
- Thicken the soup if it is required by mixing 1 tsp flour and little water. Stir the flour mixture into the soup..
- Add the chopped spring onion and parsley..
- Soup is ready to serve with bread, roti/chapati..
If you find this Rajma masala soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.