Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Rajma Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rajma Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma curry recipe. You can cook rajma curry using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rajma Curry:
- Provide 1/5cup of Rajma -.
- Provide 5 of Green Chilli -.
- Provide 1tsp of or red chilli powder.
- Provide -1tsp of Salt.
- You need -1inch of Ginger.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Mango powder.
- You need 1/2tsp of Turmeric -.
- Get -1tsp of Garam Masala.
- Provide -1tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 1big of Tomato -.
- Take as per taste of Mango powder or chat masala.
Instructions to make Rajma Curry:
- Soaked rajma overnight Dein add salt in kidney beans boiled it well,heat a kadai add oil cumin seeds add onion tomato ginger paste,,salt in it saute it well.
- Wen tomato paste fried then add rajma in it saute it again now add coriander leaves or cream for garnishing.
If you find this Rajma Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.