Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Masala peanuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala peanuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala peanuts recipe. You can cook masala peanuts using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala peanuts:
- You need 2 cups of raw peanuts.
- Take 1/2 cup of besan / gram flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Get 1 tsp of aamchur powder.
- Use of Black salt as per taste.
- Prepare of Hing 1/ 2 tsp.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger garlic chilli paste.
- Get of Few curry leaves for garnishing.
- Provide of Oil for fry.
Steps to make Masala peanuts:
- Take peanuts in a big bowl. Add chat masala, chilli powder, hing, salt, turmeric, amchur powder, ginger garlic paste(coarsely) and mix well. Now mix everything gently by adding 1 or 2 tsp water gradually. Be sure that peanuts are properly coated. Keep this aside for 10 minutes..
- Now let's prepare the besan mixture for coating the peanut. In a bowl take all three flour, along with chaat masal, salt, black salt, chilli powder, aamchu powder and mix everything very well..
- The besan mixture is ready. Now add little amounts of flour mixture into the peanuts and mix it gently, gradually add all besan mixture and make a semi dry mixture. To prepare the mixture just sprinkle little water at a time and be sure that your better not watery and peanuts are coated well..
- Now heat oil in medium flame, make sure that oil is not too hot, drop peanuts one by one very carefully into the oil, when one side is become golden brown flip it and cook tother side till golden brown..
- When peanuts are properly cooked take it out from oil and drain in a kitchen towel or tissue and let it cool down completely. Then transfer it to a bowl add some black salt, chaat masal and fried curry leaves mix it gently and store it in an airtight container and enjoy your masala peanuts for weeks..
If you find this Masala peanuts recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.