Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Saaru /Tomato Chaaru /Tomato Rasam/ Spicy Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Saaru /Tomato Chaaru /Tomato Rasam/ Spicy Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato saaru /tomato chaaru /tomato rasam/ spicy tomato soup recipe. You can have tomato saaru /tomato chaaru /tomato rasam/ spicy tomato soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Saaru /Tomato Chaaru /Tomato Rasam/ Spicy Tomato Soup:
- Get 3 of Tomatoes Medium Size – cooked.
- You need 2 teaspoons of toovar dal – cooked.
- You need 1 1/2 Teaspoons of Rasam Powder.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Jaggery Powdered.
- Get 1/4 Teaspoon of Tamarind Paste.
- Use 2 Teaspoons of Cilantro coriander leaves /.
- Take 5 – 6 of Curry Leaves Fresh.
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of Black Pepper Crushed.
- Use of Salt.
- Provide of For Seasoning / Tadka.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Ghee.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Mustard Seeds.
- You need of Asafoetida / hing.
Instructions to make Tomato Saaru /Tomato Chaaru /Tomato Rasam/ Spicy Tomato Soup:
- Pressure cook dal and tomatoes..
- Mash dal to fine paste. Remove peel from boiled tomatoes and mash it well..
- In a bowl, add all dry ingredients – rasam powder, salt, jaggery, turmeric powder, hing, cilantro leaves, curry leaves. Add about 1 cup of water..
- Allow this mixture to boil well. Once it starts to boil, add the cooked dal and allow to boil..
- Once this boils, add the tomato paste and about 2 cups of water. Allow this to cook for 8-10 minutes till it comes to a good boil..
- For seasoning, melt ghee in a pan. Add mustard seeds and let them splutter. Once the mustard seeds splutter, add hing. Add the seasoning to the boiling Rasam..
- Serve hot with rice. Can be served as a soup..
If you find this Tomato Saaru /Tomato Chaaru /Tomato Rasam/ Spicy Tomato Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.