Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cat fish and yam pepper soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cat fish and yam pepper soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cat fish and yam pepper soup recipe. You can have cat fish and yam pepper soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cat fish and yam pepper soup:
- Get 2 of cat fish.
- Prepare of Yam.
- Take 1 tablespoon of cray fish.
- Get 3 of scotch bonnet pepper (crushed).
- Prepare 1 of onion (sliced).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of pepper soup spice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic and ginger paste.
- Prepare cubes of Seasoning.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Scent leaf or curry leaf.
Steps to make Cat fish and yam pepper soup:
- Wash the cat fish with hot water and vinegar to remove the slime,set aside.
- Peel and cut the yam into medium cubes,wash and set aside.
- Put the fish in a pot,add in 3 cups of water,sliced onions,seasoning cubes and salt.
- Add the yam,pepper,pepper soup spice and crayfish,allow to cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Dont over turn the soup to prevent the fish from breaking,add the chopped scent leaves,cook for 2 minutes and is ready..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
If you find this Cat fish and yam pepper soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.