Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy – Tangy Urad Dal Thick Soup / Spicy – Tangy Black Gram Thick Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy – Tangy Urad Dal Thick Soup / Spicy – Tangy Black Gram Thick Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy – Tangy Urad Dal Thick Soup / Spicy – Tangy Black Gram Thick Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy – tangy urad dal thick soup / spicy – tangy black gram thick soup recipe. To cook spicy – tangy urad dal thick soup / spicy – tangy black gram thick soup you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy – Tangy Urad Dal Thick Soup / Spicy – Tangy Black Gram Thick Soup:
- Get 3/4 cup of urad dal Whole (black gram).
- Get 1 of onion large finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of lemon juice Fresh.
- Prepare 1 of tomato medium finely chopped.
- Provide 3 – 4 cloves of Garlic finely chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder Red.
- Get 2 tsps of Olive oil Refined oil or.
- Take of Salt as per taste.
- Use of coriander Fresh to garnish.
Instructions to make Spicy – Tangy Urad Dal Thick Soup / Spicy – Tangy Black Gram Thick Soup:
- Soak the whole urad dal overnight (approx. 8 hours), after 8 hours wash it under running water and drain it..
- Now add 1 ½ cups of water to the soaked and washed lentils and pressure cook it for 20 minutes or till the dal is cooked..
- Take a non-stick or a heavy bottom pan, add to it 2 tsp of oil, once the oil is hot add garlic cloves; sauté them till they are golden brown..
- Then add cumin, red chili powder and chopped onions, sauté till the onions turn golden brown, lastly add the chopped tomatoes, sauté for another 2-3 minutes..
- Next add the cooked lentils to the pan along with the lemon juice, bring to boil and let it simmer for 3-5 minutes..
- Adjust with salt and garnish with fresh coriander. Add a dollop of white butter for that extra zing!.
If you find this Spicy – Tangy Urad Dal Thick Soup / Spicy – Tangy Black Gram Thick Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.