Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Aalu Rassa (Indian Potato Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aalu Rassa (Indian Potato Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. It consists of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aalu rassa (indian potato soup) recipe. You can have aalu rassa (indian potato soup) using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Aalu Rassa (Indian Potato Soup):
- Use 500 grams of Potatoes.
- Take 5 Pods of Garlic.
- Use 1/2 Inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 of Big Tomoto.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of Chopped Coriander.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of Water or more as required.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of Margarine or Butter.
- Prepare 1 of big chopped onion.
Steps to make Aalu Rassa (Indian Potato Soup):
- Boil potatoes in pressure cooker with enough water.. Give three to four whistle.. Keep for cooling…
- Open the pressure cooker lid n take out potatoes.. Peel the skin..
- Now take half of potatoes n mash partially with light hand. Remain half potatoes cut into cubes. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a skillet… When oil start to smoke.. Add cumin seeds.. Its start to pop.. Now add chopped garlic.. Saute it till brown.. Add chopped onion.. Saute it till transparent.. Add chopped ginger.. Saute it.. Keep flame in medium..
- Now add chopped tomatoes n salt. Keep lid on the pan.. After two minutes open the lid. Stir it..
- Now add turmeric, red chilli n black pepper.. Stir continuously. It's begin to release oil..
- Now add mashed n cubes potatoes.. Mix well.. When all spices coat the potatoes.. Add water.. Cook for 5-7 min.. Now it's soup consistency…
- Off the flame.. Sprinkle coriander leaves.. Add butter..
- Enjoy with bread..
If you find this Aalu Rassa (Indian Potato Soup) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.