Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raw Papaya Soup in Coconut Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw Papaya Soup in Coconut Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raw papaya soup in coconut milk recipe. To cook raw papaya soup in coconut milk you only need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Raw Papaya Soup in Coconut Milk:
- Get 1 of medium size raw papaya, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of oil.
- You need 1 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- Take 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp. of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of fennel powder.
- Take 1-2 of green chilies, slit.
- Get 1 tsp. of sugar (opt).
- You need 2 cups of thin coconut milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of thick coconut milk.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of pepper powder or to taste.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of ghee.
- Take 1 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of red chilli flakes.
Steps to make Raw Papaya Soup in Coconut Milk:
- Heat oil in a pan. Temper with cumin seeds and bay leaves. Saute for a few seconds and then add the papaya, salt, turmeric powder, sugar, cumin powder, fennel powder and green chilies..
- Stir fry for 1-2 minutes. Add the thin coconut milk and pepper powder. Cover and simmer on a low flame till the papaya turns soft..
- Switch off the flame and add the thick coconut milk, garam masala powder and ghee. Mix well and leave it covered for 4-5 minutes. Serve, garnished with chilli flakes and coriander leaves..
If you find this Raw Papaya Soup in Coconut Milk recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.