Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Tortilla Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Tortilla Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Tortilla Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give a general increased sense of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy tortilla bake recipe. You can cook easy tortilla bake using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Tortilla Bake:
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 clove of garlic, diced (i added extra clove i like garlic).
- Provide 1 can of diced tomatoes with herbs and spices.
- Provide 1 can of black beans.
- Provide 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Use 1/2 cup of green sauce (the bottle said Mexican green sauce, can sub enchilada sauce or salsa).
- Use 1 cup of cheese, your choice (i used marble and can double amount).
- Prepare 10 of corn tortillas.
- Provide 1 of green onion and/or cilantro for garnish.
Steps to make Easy Tortilla Bake:
- Brown ground beef with onions and garlic, pour off excess grease..
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Add taco seasoning, black beans (I half drained it) and undrained tomatoes to beef, stir and simmer for a few minutes..
- Meanwhile, mix soup, sour cream and green sauce together in a separate bowl and set aside..
- Spread a few tbsp of the green sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan to prevent tortillas from sticking..
- Tear corn tortillas into strips (I lightly fried the tortillas on a skillet in a couple tbsp of oil for 10 seconds per side but you can skip this step if you want) and place about half on the bottom of the pan in an even layer..
- Spread a layer of the beef mix on top of that..
- Pour the soup mix on top of the beef..
- Place remaining tortilla strips spread out on top of the soup layer..
- Add last layer of beef..
- Sprinkle cheese on top..
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes..
- Take out and garnish with chopped green onions or cilantro, I used both! Hope u enjoy! :).
If you find this Easy Tortilla Bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.