Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy cook! Chicken and vegetables pilaf recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy cook! Chicken and vegetables pilaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy cook! Chicken and vegetables pilaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you should altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cook! chicken and vegetables pilaf recipe. You can have easy cook! chicken and vegetables pilaf using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy cook! Chicken and vegetables pilaf:
- Prepare 450 g of rice.
- Get 600 ml of water.
- You need 6 g of soup stock (vegetables stock, chicken stock, etc).
- Take 1 tablespoon of white wine or sake.
- Get 1 clove of garlic grated.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of oil (I recommend pure olive oil).
- Get of as much as you want some vegetables.
- Take of This time I used corn, carrot, broccoli.
- Use of as much as you want some chicken.
- You need of This time I used 3 chicken breast strips.
Steps to make Easy cook! Chicken and vegetables pilaf:
- Put the washed rice, water, soup stock, wine, grated garlic, oil into the pot and mix well..
- Vegetables and chicken cut into the dice and put it on the rice..
- Set it in the cooker and press the switch. If you don’t have rice cooker, Cover the pot, bring to a boil over high heat, when it boiling turn the most low heat and cook for 15 minutes. Turn off the fire and wait 10 minutes for steam..
- When it cooked, mix gently..
- And a sprinkling of pepper to top. Enjoy 💛.
If you find this Easy cook! Chicken and vegetables pilaf recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.