Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mix Dal Dry Chutney recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mix Dal Dry Chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix Dal Dry Chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix dal dry chutney recipe. To cook mix dal dry chutney you only need 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mix Dal Dry Chutney:
- Get 1/2 Bowl of Toor Dal.
- Get 3 Tbsp of Chana Dal.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Yellow Moong Dal.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Urad Dal.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Masoor Dal.
- You need 1/2 Bowl of Desicated Coconut.
- You need 4-5 of Dry Red Chillies.
- Provide 10 of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare 8-10 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Coriander Seeds.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of amchur(dry mango powder).
- You need To taste of Red Chilli Powder (Kashmiri).
- Take 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Mint leaves.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Kasturi Methi.
- You need 1/2 tsp of rai(mustard seeds).
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Use 2 Tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 Tsp of Black Salt.
Instructions to make Mix Dal Dry Chutney:
- Take oil in a kadai. Add Mustard, Jeera, Curry Leaves, Mint leaves, Kasuri Methi and roast all for a minute..
- Add all the dals, Dry Red Chillies, Garlic, and roast till it turns reddish brown..
- Remove the roasted dals from flame and cool it for 10 to 15 minutes. Add coconut and grind it to a coarse powder..
- Add Amchur, Red Chilli Powder, Asafoetedia, Salt,Rock Salt. Mix Well..
- Can be used as Dry Chutney. Used by adding 2 Tbsp in 3/4 bowl curd. Or adding 2 Tbsp oil in Dry Powder..
- CAN BE SERVED WITH DOSA, DHOKLA, CHILLA, IDLI, ETC..
- Can be preserved in Fridge for 2 months. In Freezer for 4 months.
If you find this Mix Dal Dry Chutney recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.