Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best [Farmhouse Recipe] Our Family's Easy Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to [Farmhouse Recipe] Our Family's Easy Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to [farmhouse recipe] our family's easy gratin recipe. To make [farmhouse recipe] our family's easy gratin you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook [Farmhouse Recipe] Our Family's Easy Gratin:
- You need 50 grams of Macaroni.
- Get 100 grams of Chicken thigh meat.
- Prepare 50 grams of Shrimp.
- Provide 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 30 grams of Corn (canned).
- Take 400 ml of Milk.
- Get 3 tbsp of Plain flour.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Margarine (or butter).
- Use 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1 of Shredded pizza cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Provide 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make [Farmhouse Recipe] Our Family's Easy Gratin:
- Cut the onion into thin slices and chicken and shrimp into bite-sized pieces. Cook the macaroni as directed on the package..
- Melt margarine in a skillet, sauté the onion and chicken for about 3 minutes. Add the corn and shrimp, continue sautéing for 2 more minutes, then turn off the heat..
- Add the flour in the Step 2 skillet, stir until incorporated for about 30 seconds..
- Add the milk into the Step 3 skillet and mix it evenly..
- Turn on the heat again and cook over medium heat. Stir with a wooden spoon for about 5-7 minutes until thick..
- Add the finely chopped soup stock cube and the parmesan cheese. Adjust the taste with salt and pepper, and the white sauce is done..
- Mix half of the sauce from Step 6 and the cooked macaroni, and put it in the casserole or gratin dish..
- Pour the remaining white sauce onto the macaroni, top it with the shredded pizza cheese, and bake in the 250℃ oven until browned about 15 minutes and it is done..
- It is very creamy and delicious..
If you find this [Farmhouse Recipe] Our Family's Easy Gratin recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.