Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best AFitClass Lentil Kale Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to AFitClass Lentil Kale Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to afitclass lentil kale soup recipe. You can have afitclass lentil kale soup using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare AFitClass Lentil Kale Soup:
- Use 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Provide 1 (8 oz) of pkg mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1 carton (32 oz) of vegetable stock.
- Use of 1 cup lentils. Any kind, black beluga lentils are my favorite, but often use green.
- Use of Water.
- Use of Soup addition-Italian flavor.
- Use of 1/3 cup Tomato paste.
- Prepare of Several cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 3 Tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of dried oregano.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Several handfuls of chopped kale, hard stems removed.
Steps to make AFitClass Lentil Kale Soup:
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and clove of garlic and sauté briefly. Add sliced mushrooms and sauté until wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock plus fill with water. I like to use empty vegetable stock container x 2. If you like it soupier, add another water. Add one cup of lentils, briefly stir, then lower heat to low and cover. 30 to 40 minutes. The longer it simmers the richer it gets, but you may need more water..
- When almost done simmering, get out a small sauté pan and sauté your olive oil and clove mixture briefly. Add tomato paste and oregano and stir until mixed, for about a minute. When it is nice and combined, stir it into the soup.
- Add kale and leave simmering on low for another 5 minutes or so. Maybe add a little salt and pepper, but many people like to adjust their seasoning as they have a serving.
- That’s it, it’s ready to go! But let it cool off slightly, broth soups can scorch the tongue. I like it with a little splash of hot sauce and crumbled blue corn tortilla chips on top. Pictured below is FitClass Kale Mushroom Soup, and FitClass roasted carrots for dessert..
If you find this AFitClass Lentil Kale Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.