Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana flower, kale, and chicken in soto soup recipe. To cook banana flower, kale, and chicken in soto soup you only need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup:
- You need 250 gr of chicken breast.
- Prepare 200 gr of kale.
- Take 1 of banana flower (optional).
- Use 1 of long red chili (optional).
- Prepare 2 of lemongrass.
- Prepare 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 1 cm of ginger.
- Use 1 cm of galangal.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 of medium red onion.
- Use 2 cm of turmeric or 1 tbsp turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 8 cups of water.
- Take 1 of lemon.
Instructions to make Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup:
- Chop kale and banana flower, put aside..
- Using a blender, blend onion, garlic, ginger, and turmeric..
- Chop the chili (optional).
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, pour the blended ingredients, stir them well until cooked properly, add galangar, kaffir lime leaves, bay leaves, and lemon grass, stir them well. Add chili if you like..
- Add salt, pepper, and sugar, stir them well..
- Add water, stir it until the water blends with all ingredients, wait until it boils..
- Cut up the chicken breast, add it into the soup while it's boiling, cook until the chicken cooked really well..
- Add kale and banana flower, cook until all of them well done..
- Ready to serve hot or you can add rice to it..
If you find this Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.