Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Robin's Easy Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Robin's Easy Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to robin's easy potato soup recipe. To cook robin's easy potato soup you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Robin's Easy Potato Soup:
- Use 10 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 liter of Whole Milk.
- Prepare 550 grams of Frozen vegetables (corn, carrots, peas).
- Get 1 medium of Chopped Onion.
- Provide 113 grams of Salted Butter.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of Flour.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make Robin's Easy Potato Soup:
- Wash, peel, and dice potatoes. Place in a large pot of water and boil until soft. Strain potatoes and place back into large pot..
- In a medium sized pot, heat milk, but do not boil. Once heated, pour over potatoes. Smash potatoes a bit..
- In medium pot, melt butter and stir in chopped onion. Cook onion until softened. Add frozen vegetables (or fresh if preferred) and cook until thawed (soft)..
- Add butter/vegetables combination to the potatoes/milk combination. Add the flour to thicken and salt/pepper to taste..
- Stir and heat for approximately 15 minutes..
If you find this Robin's Easy Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.