Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy chicken and biscuit casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy chicken and biscuit casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy chicken and biscuit casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These types of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken and biscuit casserole recipe. You can have easy chicken and biscuit casserole using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy chicken and biscuit casserole:
- Take 1 of cooking spray.
- Get 2 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 4 of cubed cooked chicken breast ( I used 5 breasts we like lots of meat).
- Use 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Provide 4 cup of mixed frozen vegetables-any you like ( I usually use fresh broccolli, corn, carrots, green beans which I add with chicken last 10 mins so vegs can soak up the seasoning).
- Use 1 tsp of chicken boullion or 1 cubes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 can of which is 12 refrigerated biscuit dough( I usually use Pillsbury buttermilk or any unsweetened biscuit.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- You need 10 oz of 1 can-condensed mushroom soup.
- Take 10 oz of 1 can-condensed cream chicken soup.
Steps to make Easy chicken and biscuit casserole:
- Season your chicken with seasoning of your choice- I use poultry seasoning when chicken in raw. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil into a skillet, add chicken, cook for 15 mins covered on med-low heat. Add chopped onion & boullion, cook for 3 mins. Add vegetables for last 10 mins of cooking. If using frozen vegs add at last 5 mins of cooking just to warm up. Preheat oven at 400°f.
- Remove chicken breast & cubed. All this point if your using fresh vegs they should be done also..
- Spray a 13×9 pan with cooking spray. Pour soups, milk, thyme & pepper & mix well. Add vegs mix well. Add chicken mix well. Place in oven for 15 mins at 400°f . Take out and mix well..
- Cut biscuits into quarter pieces. And cover chicken mixture with biscuits. Then place back into oven for 15 more mins or until biscuits are golden brown..
If you find this Easy chicken and biscuit casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.