Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Chicken, Kale and Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken, Kale and Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken, kale and rice soup recipe. You can cook creamy chicken, kale and rice soup using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Chicken, Kale and Rice Soup:
- Provide 2 of chicken breast, boiled cooled and shredded (or use rotisserie).
- Use 2.5 cups of fresh kale, chopped.
- You need 1 of large onion, diced.
- Get 6 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 3 of celery, diced.
- Use 2 of small-medium carrots, diced.
- Take 2 tbs of flour.
- Use 2 tbs of butter.
- Get 1.5 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of cream (half&half is fine).
- Prepare 6 cup of chicken stock.
- Provide 3/4 cup of rice (uncooked).
- Provide 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Get 2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 of dried bay leaf.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Creamy Chicken, Kale and Rice Soup:
- In a large pot, heat oil with butter on medium high heat. Sautee onion and garlic until onion translucent. Then add your carrots and celery, cook for 4 min..
- Add the flour to the pot and cook for 2-3 min. Add your milk and cream to the pot. Cook for 5 more min, the mixture should be pretty thick..
- Add your shredded chicken to the pot and stir to combine. Add all of your chicken stock. Let this cook together for about 20 min. (On medium low).
- After 20 min, add your rice and kale to the pot, cook for another 30 min. (On medium low).
- The longer you let it cook, the thicker it will become..
- Note: if u boil bone in chicken for this recipe. Save the water you boiled the chicken in, just strain it to remove any icky parts and add that to your soup if you dont have stock..
- This makes a lot of soup, the leftovers are even better if you can imagine!!.
If you find this Creamy Chicken, Kale and Rice Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.