Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tori's crockpot enchilada soup recipe. To make tori's crockpot enchilada soup you need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup:
- Provide 1 can of white kidney beans (drain and rinse).
- Get 1 can of black beans (drain).
- Provide 1 can of pinto beans (drain halfway).
- Use 32 oz of container Chicken broth.
- Get 1 can of echilada sauce.
- Provide 1 can of corn (drain and rinse).
- Get 1 can (12 oz) of shredded chicken (drain and rinse).
- Take 4 oz of green chiles (drain).
- Provide of Diced tomatoes (do not drain).
- Provide 1/3 of of a chopped yellow onion.
- Provide 2 of bell peppers (i used one red and one yellow) chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Take 2 tsp of tapatio (or as much as you want, taste as you go).
- Take of Cumin (i was heavy handed with it).
- Take of Cajun seasoning (1 tsp).
- Take of Cayenne pepper ground (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Garlic powder (1 tsp).
- Provide of Onion powder (a dash).
- Prepare of Salt (a dash).
- You need of Shredded cheese (optional).
- Prepare of Sour cream (optional).
Instructions to make Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup:
- It's actually very simple…add all ingredients to crockpot (doesn't matter what order).
- Mix ingredients in crockpot well, add cheese if you want.
- Turn crockpot on high.
- Cook for 2 hrs or until hot.
If you find this Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.