Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Macaroni au Gratin with Soy Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Macaroni au Gratin with Soy Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy macaroni au gratin with soy milk recipe. You can cook easy macaroni au gratin with soy milk using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Macaroni au Gratin with Soy Milk:
- Provide 200 ml of Soy milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of All-purpose flour.
- Take 1 of Consommé soup stock cube.
- Take 1 can of Canned corn.
- Get 2 slice of Bacon.
- Provide 1 of Bouquet Garni (or bay leaf).
- Use 50 grams of Macaroni.
- Provide 1 of of cheese tastes best Cheese (shredded types for pizza or the sliced variety, etc.).
Instructions to make Easy Macaroni au Gratin with Soy Milk:
- Boil the macaroni according to the packaging instructions..
- Here is the soy milk and canned corn that I used. Use a good brand of canned corn..
- Put the flour and the consommé cube into the frying pan..
- Add the soy milk and canned corn. Toss in the bouquet garni or bay leaf..
- I also added thinly sliced bacon for some extra flavor. Mix it well and turn on the heat..
- Dissolve the consommé cube completely. Don't stop moving your hand! The sauce will thicken..
- Add the macaroni!.
- Mix it up well and give it a taste. Remove the bouquet garni or bay leaf..
- Pour it into a heat-resistant casserole dish!.
- Cover the top with cheese! The more cheese you use, the more delicious it will be..
- Bake it in the oven until golden brown..
- Tada! Doesn't it look yummy?.
If you find this Easy Macaroni au Gratin with Soy Milk recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.