Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chatpatta Punjabi Channa-bhatura recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chatpatta Punjabi Channa-bhatura recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chatpatta Punjabi Channa-bhatura recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chatpatta punjabi channa-bhatura recipe. You can have chatpatta punjabi channa-bhatura using 32 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chatpatta Punjabi Channa-bhatura:
- Get For of For Chole/chickpeas Curry.
- Take 1 cup of Chickpeas/Kabuli Chana, Soaked Overnight.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Garlic Cloves, Sliced.
- Take 2 tsp of Dry Amla.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ginger, Julienned + More For Garnishing.
- Use 4-5 of Green Chillies Sliced.
- Get 2-3 of Red Onion, Chopped Medium.
- Use 1 tsp of Dried Mango Powder.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Pomegranate Seeds powder.
- Provide 3/4 Cup of Tomato Puree.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chana Masala – (I Have Used Mdh Chana Masala).
- You need 1 tsp of Kitchen king masala.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1 Tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Provide For of Whole Spices.
- Prepare 1 of Bay Leaf/tej Patta.
- You need 1 Stick of Cinnamon.
- You need 2-3 of Cloves.
- Provide 2 of Black Cardamom Pods.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of Cumin Seeds (Jeera).
- Prepare 10-12 cubes of Fried Potatoes.
- You need For of Bhature:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of All-Purpose Flour/maida).
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Semolina/suji.
- Provide 1 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Natural Yoghurt.
- You need Some of Oil For Deep-Frying.
Steps to make Chatpatta Punjabi Channa-bhatura:
- For the Channas:Clean wash and soak kabuli chana overnight..
- In the morning,Pressure cook the Kabuli chana with dried amlas,water, salt, garlic cloves and whole spices for 15 minutes on high heat..
- Finely chop onions,ginger,green chillies,coriander leaves.Collect spices..
- In the meantime heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, add the cumin seeds and turmeric powder. When the seeds crackle, add ginger and sauté for a minute.Add onions and sauté till the onion is golden brown..
- Add amchur and anardana and cook for 2 minutes. Add coriander powder, chana masala, kitch king masala and green chilies. Mix well and cook for 5-6 minutes..
- Add tomatoes purée,mix and roast well..
- Let the pressure come off. Discard the spices and dried Amla and keep aside. Chop ginger in long strips..
- Cut potatoes in cubes and deep fry them..
- Add roasted masala to the boiled chickpeas and mix well. Add some water if needed..
- Cook covered over low heat for 7-8 minutes. Add fried potatoes cubes.Turn off the heat and set aside..
- For The Bhature:Seive the flour,semolina. Combine the flour, semolina, oil, salt, and baking soda and mix well..
- Add yogurt and mix well. Knead into a firm dough without using water..
- Apply little oil and cover it with a muslin cloth. Leave it for 2-3 hours..
- After keeping for 3 hours covered,the dough will be fermented and double in size..
- Divide it into equal portions. Roll out into an oval shape..
- Heat oil in a pan. Deep fry till the bhaturas puff up and both sides are slightly golden brown in colour. Pressing the center lightly with a large frying spoon would help bhatura to puff up..
- Garnish chole with ginger slices, coriander, and onions. Serve bhature hot with the prepared chole, onions, pickle and lemon wedges..
If you find this Chatpatta Punjabi Channa-bhatura recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.