Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Tortellini Soup with Kale recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Tortellini Soup with Kale recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy tortellini soup with kale recipe. To make creamy tortellini soup with kale you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Tortellini Soup with Kale:
- Use 1 lb of Italian sausage removed from the casing.
- You need 2 of onions, diced.
- Prepare 4 of carrots, diced.
- Use 4 stalks of celery, diced.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 4 cups of water.
- Provide 2 of Bou vegetable bouillon cubes.
- Use 1 of Bou beef bouillon cube.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 3 (12 oz) of cans evaporated milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- Provide 1/4 cup of water.
- Use 1 lb of frozen tortellini.
- Use 6 cup of kale, destemmed and torn.
Steps to make Creamy Tortellini Soup with Kale:
- Turn your slow cooker to high and add 4 cups water and the bouillon cubes. I use Bou brand..
- In a skillet, brown the sausage breaking up the large pieces..
- Add the sausage to the slow cooker..
- Saute the onion, carrot, celery, and garlic until softened..
- Add the vegetables, and the Italian seasoning to the slow cooker. Cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 7 hours..
- Turn the cooker to high if not already and add the evorated milk. Allow to come to a simmer (~30 min).
- Stir the corn starch and 1/4 cup water in a small bowl. All the starch slurry and frozen tortellini to the soup and cook until the pasta is soft (~30 min)..
- Add the kale, submerging with a spoon, and cook until the kale wilts and is tender (~10 min)..
- Adjust the consistency of the soup with water or milk. I used about a cup. Season with salt and pepper to taste and plate in bowls with crusty bread..
If you find this Creamy Tortellini Soup with Kale recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.