Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe. You can have taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie:
- Take 1 lb of hamburger.
- Get 1 can of green beans.
- Prepare 1 can of peas.
- Take 1 can of carrots. I didn't have corn so I used peas and carrots.
- Provide 1 of instant mashed potatoes. I only had 2 cups left so made do with what I had.
- You need 1 of milk for the potatoes.
- Provide 1 of butter for the potatoes.
- Take 1 of water for the potatoes.
- Take 1 of half a block of mild cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 2 can of of tomatoe soup.
- Use 1 of half a small can of tomato paste and about half a can of water. I improvised since I only had 2 cans of tomato soup.
- Get 1 dash of of red pepper.
- Provide 1 of few dashes of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of few dashes of salt.
- You need 1 of few dashes of pepper.
- Get 1 of few dashes of onion powder.
- Get 1 of basil to your taste.
Steps to make taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie:
- cook your hamburger in a frying pan with all of the dry seasonings until no longer pink. drain the grease..
- in the frying pan add in 1 can of tomato soup. then add in the hamburger..
- add in your drained veggies. mix.
- preheat oven to 350.
- add in second. can of tomato soup. mix. if it isn't enough sauce add in another can of tomato soup or do what I did and add in tomato paste and some water. mix. keep on low heat. taste. add extra of any seasoning if needed.
- make the instant mashed potatoes or you can do your own. if you do that start them before your hamburger..
- if the cheese is not shredded then shread that. I used half a block so I am not sure but I think it was maybe half a cup to a cup of cheese.
- take everything off heat when your ready to combine..
- in a casserole dish put the meat and veggie mix into it. then add the shredded cheese on top of that. then put your potatoes on top..
- bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or just until the potatoes are turning a golden brown.
- pull it out. let it sit for 5 minutes. then serve. enjoy.
If you find this taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.