Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tuscan Kale Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuscan Kale Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuscan Kale Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuscan kale soup recipe. You can cook tuscan kale soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tuscan Kale Soup:
- Use 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- Get 1 Tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Provide 1 of onion, diced.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Get 1 Tbsp of flour.
- Use 2 qts of chicken stock.
- Prepare 6 of potatoes, halved and sliced.
- Prepare 6 cups of kale, stemmed and torn.
- Prepare 1 cup of cream.
Instructions to make Tuscan Kale Soup:
- Add the oil to the pot over high heat and brown the sausage, paprika and hot pepper flakes while breaking it up.
- Add the onion, garlic, and Italian seasoning and saute 5 min.
- Add the flour and saute until the flour begins to stick to the bottom of the pot..
- Add the stock and while the stock is heating, season with salt and pepper. It should be salty as the potatoes will soak some of the broth up. Feel free to add a few tbsp of fish sauce if you have it on hand..
- Add the potatoes, bring to a simmer, and cook covered for 20 min..
- Add the kale and cream and continue cooking for 5 min..
- Serve with a crusty bread and feel free to sprinkle with parmesan if you have it on hand..
If you find this Tuscan Kale Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.