Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato kale sausage soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato kale sausage soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato kale sausage soup recipe. To cook potato kale sausage soup you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato kale sausage soup:
- You need 1 lb of italian turkey sausage.
- Take 2 boxes of chicken broth, 32 oz each.
- Get 6 of russet potatoes, cubed.
- Prepare 3 cups of fresh kale.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 pkg of cream cheese (8oz).
Instructions to make Potato kale sausage soup:
- Brown and crumble sausage and garlic in Dutch oven. Remove sausage set aside..
- Add broth and potatoes to pot and bring to boil. Continue rolling boil under potatoes are tender. I like them REALLY done. Then I even smash them just a bit to thicken the soup..
- Add cream cheese in small chunks, stir until melted. (I think the whipped cream cheese melts easier).
- Chop kale into bite sized pieces and add to pot. Simmer for ten minutes..
If you find this Potato kale sausage soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.