Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock Pot Potato, Kale, And Sausage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Potato, Kale, And Sausage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot potato, kale, and sausage soup recipe. To make crock pot potato, kale, and sausage soup you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock Pot Potato, Kale, And Sausage Soup:
- Prepare 32 oz of Chicken Broth.
- Use 1 cup of Heavy cream.
- Take 1/2 large of Onion.
- Take 3 of Strips of bacon.
- Take 4 of Red skinned potatoes.
- Get 1 bunch of Kale.
- You need 1 of Italian sausage, hot or mild.
- You need 1 of Basil.
- Use 1 of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 of Thyme.
- Use 1 of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Crock Pot Potato, Kale, And Sausage Soup:
- Add heavy cream and chicken broth to crock pot..
- Dice half of a large onion and add to crock pot..
- Slice potatoes and add..
- Cut up three strips of bacon and add to crock pot..
- Wash and cut up kale. Add to crock pot.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste in crock pot..
- Cook on low 8 hours stirring occasionally..
- Cook sausage in olive oil until browned. Add salt, pepper, oregano, basil, and thyme to season..
- Add sausage to crock pot, stir. Cook for another 10-15 mins to infuse flavors..
If you find this Crock Pot Potato, Kale, And Sausage Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.