Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of Mushroom Soup With Spinach-Methi Egg Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Mushroom Soup With Spinach-Methi Egg Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of mushroom soup with spinach-methi egg sandwich recipe. You can have cream of mushroom soup with spinach-methi egg sandwich using 29 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cream of Mushroom Soup With Spinach-Methi Egg Sandwich:
- Take 200-250 grams of button mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of finely chopped onions or one small to medium-sized onion, finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of finely chopped garlic.
- Get 1 of tejpatta (indian bay leaf).
- Provide 1-2 pinches of ground nutmeg powder or grated nutmeg.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk whole or full fat – at room temperature.
- Get 6 tablespoons of cream.
- Take 1 tablespoon of whole wheat flour (atta) or all purpose flour.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of chopped parsley or coriander leaves (dhania patta).
- Get As required of freshly crushed black pepper.
- Get As required of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of finely chopped parsley or coriander leaves.
- Prepare of For Sandwiches..For filling:.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Butter.
- You need 1 of large clove Garlic chopped finely.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sweet corn kernels or bhutte ke dane boiled.
- You need 1/2 cup of Spinach,.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Methi rinsed well and chopped.
- Get 2 teaspoons of All purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk Cold/chilled.
- You need 2 of Eggs boiled.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of Cheese.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Black peppercorns Freshly crushed, to taste.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Red chilli flakes.
- Provide 4 slices of Bread.
- Get As needed of Butter or butter spread,.
Instructions to make Cream of Mushroom Soup With Spinach-Methi Egg Sandwich:
- Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan. add the bay leaf and saute till fragrant for about 2 to 3 seconds. add the finely chopped onions and garlic. saute till the onions soften and become translucent..
- Add the flour and saute for 3 to 4 minutes stirring often on a low to medium-low flame. the raw aroma of flour should go away. Add the sliced or chopped mushrooms and saute till the mushrooms start to release water. saute till all the water dries up and the mushrooms become a light golden, then add freshly crushed black pepper and mix well..
- Add water first followed by milk. stir well and season with salt. on a low to medium-low flame let the soup come to gentle simmer first. the mushroom soup would also begin to thicken. stir at intervals. simmer for about 4 to 5 minutes till the soup thickens more..
- Cool it and blend,then add the cream and chopped parsley. simmer mushroom soup or 1 to 2 minutes more stirring often. lastly, sprinkle ground nutmeg powder and stir. Switch off the flame and pour the soup in individual serving bowls..
- For filling of sandwiches…..Boil the corn in pressure cooker. Once cool to touch, separate the kernels. Or use canned corn kernels, do drain the liquid well. Also chop the garlic and spinach. Prepare rest of the ingredients for making filling..
- Heat the butter in a pan on medium heat. Once it is melted, add chopped garlic. Saute for a minute. Then add boiled corn kernels. Stir well and cook for 2 minutes. Then add chopped spinach,methi leaves. Mix and cook for couple of minutes, leaves will get wilted very soon. Then sprinkle all purpose flour. Cook with stirring constantly for 1-2 minutes..
- Now add chilled milk. so you won’t get any lumps of flour. Let the milk come to a boil and simmer till it gets thick. Do stir occasionally. The mixture should be really thick like paste, not runny Once it gets thick, add salt, pepper and red chilli flakes. Mix well..
- Mix in grated cheese and mashed boiled eggs. turn off the stove. Remove the mixture to a bowl, so it gets cool faster..
- Take sandwich bread slices. Spread the creamy mixture on one slice. Cover it with another slice of bread. Do same with next sandwich. Heat the grill pan on medium heat. You can use grill plate in you sandwich machine or grill machine. Alternately you can make on non stick pan (now low heat to get crispy bread) or sandwich toaster..
- Apply little butter spread on the top of the bread slice. Once the pan is hot, put the buttered side down. while cooking slightly press with spatula. While the bottom side is cooking, apply butter on this side of the slice as well. Flip it very carefully and grill the other side as well. Remove it to a plate and slice it using sharp knife..
- Serve the cream of mushroom soup steaming hot garnished with parsley or coriander with sandwich..
If you find this Cream of Mushroom Soup With Spinach-Methi Egg Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.