Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mushroom and Kale Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom and Kale Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom and Kale Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom and kale soup recipe. To cook mushroom and kale soup you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mushroom and Kale Soup:
- Use 1/2 cup of dry wild rice.
- Take 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 2 cup of each sliced shitake, cremini, and button mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced leeks, white parts only.
- Provide 2 cup of chopped kale, ribs removed.
- Use 1 tbsp of minced fresh garlic.
- Take 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 2 cup of low-sodium chicken broth.
- Provide 2 cup of half-and-half.
- Get 2 tbsp of minced fresh chives.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Mushroom and Kale Soup:
- Cook wild rice according to package directions..
- Heat butter and oil in a large pot over medium. Add mushrooms, leeks, and kale; cook until liquid released from mushrooms evaporates, 5 minutes. Stir in garlic; cook 1 minute..
- Stir in flour; cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Slowly whisk in broth and half-and-half until no lumps remain. Bring soup to a simmer and cook until thick, 5 minutes; season with salt and pepper. Serve soup with rice and garnish with chives..
If you find this Mushroom and Kale Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.