Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk recipe. To cook indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk:
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take 75 gr of whole ginger.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Get 75 gr of lemongrass.
- Get 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 75 gr of galangal.
- Use 2 tablespoon of chicken stock.
- Provide 200-250 ml of Coconout milk.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of coriander seeds powder.
- Get 3 of bay leaves.
- Get 500 gr of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Oil.
Steps to make Indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk:
- Cook the chicken breast until tender. Shred it. Put aside.
- Put garlic, ginger, onion, galangal, in the food processor. Blend them finely.
- Heat the small amount of oil in the pot.
- Sauté the blended ingredients with kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass and bay leaves until fragrant.
- Pour coconut milk into the pot add water gradually..
- Stir it until it evenly blended. If the soup it's too thick then add some water as desired..
- Once the soup boiled, add shredded chicken, stir..
- Add seasoning, chicken stock, coriander seed powder and tumeric powder and pepper.
- Take the the pot for the heat, serve the soup in bowl. Enjoy.
If you find this Indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.