Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sausage, Kale, and Potato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage, Kale, and Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage, Kale, and Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage, kale, and potato soup recipe. You can cook sausage, kale, and potato soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage, Kale, and Potato Soup:
- Use 4 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 1 lb of bulk sausage (We like hot).
- Use 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Provide 3 medium of potatoes.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 quart of chicken broth.
- You need 1 bunch of kale.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
Steps to make Sausage, Kale, and Potato Soup:
- Sauté bacon until crisp in large skillet. (You can achieve crisper bacon when cooking at lower temperature.).
- Peel and chop onion while bacon cooks.
- Drain bacon on paper towel. Drain bacon grease from pan..
- Fry sausage and crushed red pepper in same pan until done..
- Peel potatoes and slice into 1/4" slices while sausage fries. (I like to rinse my potatoes after slicing so starch doesn't float on top of the soup).
- Drain sausage well, you may rinse it in a sieve if desired. Drain. all but 1 Tbsp. grease from pan..
- Crumble bacon into large soup pot add sausage, potatoes, and chicken broth. Cook on medium heat.
- Sauté onion and garlic in sausage grease. When limp add to soup mixture..
- Wash greens thoroughly and coarsely chop. Add to soup and cook until greens are to your liking..
- Add heavy cream and serve..
If you find this Sausage, Kale, and Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.