Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable curry south Indian traditional way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable curry south Indian traditional way recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably choose lots of items out of habit. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry south indian traditional way recipe. To make vegetable curry south indian traditional way you only need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable curry south Indian traditional way:
- Use 1 cup of tamarind paste.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Take 4 of tomatoes.
- You need of Vegetables like.
- Take 1 cup of Elephant foot, drumsticks, Brinjals.
- You need of Spices like.
- Provide 1 spoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 10 of Curry leaves.
- Provide 3 spoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 spoon of coriander powder.
- Use 2 pinch of Asafoetida.
- Use 1/2 spoon of jeera.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of fenugreek.
- Get 1/2 spoon of urad dal.
- Take 1/2 spoon of mustard seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic.
Steps to make Vegetable curry south Indian traditional way:
- First cut and clean the vegetables and spices ready.soak and keep the tamarind to get paste. Keep the mud pot on flame and put the oil.
- Put oil in mud pot and put urad dal, mustard,fenugreek,curry leaves, fry it… Mash ur peeled garlic and add it. Add chopped onion.
- Fry onions and put chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt and fry it then add chopped tomatoes fry it add all the vegetables and mix it well-lit some water till vegetables drown and cook it for 15min.
- After 15 min add tamarind paste and asafoetida 1pinch cook it till u get nice aroma… Check the vegetables r cooked…. For 30 min….. Then after cooking add coconut milk… Let it boil for 2min and off the gas…. Ur yummy vegetable curry (Kara kolumbu) south Indian style is ready… Serve it wit white rice and spoon of ghee if u like it..
If you find this Vegetable curry south Indian traditional way recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.