Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect sausage, potato, and kale soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect sausage, potato, and kale soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to sausage, potato, and kale soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage, potato, and kale soup recipe. You can have sausage, potato, and kale soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make sausage, potato, and kale soup:
- Get 1 lb of sausage.
- You need 2 medium of russet potatoes, cubed.
- You need 1/2 cup of bacon bits.
- Provide 2 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 quart of water.
- Provide 1 medium of yellow onion, chopped.
- Use 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 cup of kale or spinach, chopped.
Instructions to make sausage, potato, and kale soup:
- In a large pot, combine broth, water, potatoes, onion, and garlic. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer until the potatoes are tender but firm..
- While the potatoes are cooking, brown the sausage then set aside..
- When potatoes are done, add the sausage and bacon bits. Continue cooking for 10-15 minutes..
- Turn heat to low. Add cream and chopped kale. Heat through..
If you find this sausage, potato, and kale soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.