Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Whole Kernel Corn Chawan-Mushi (Steamed Egg Custard) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Kernel Corn Chawan-Mushi (Steamed Egg Custard) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whole kernel corn chawan-mushi (steamed egg custard) recipe. To make whole kernel corn chawan-mushi (steamed egg custard) you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Kernel Corn Chawan-Mushi (Steamed Egg Custard):
- You need 1/2 of ear Corn.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Take 300 ml of Dashi (Japanese soup stock).
- You need 2 tsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Get of For the thickened sauce ■.
- Take 100 ml of Dashi (Japanese soup stock).
- You need 1 tsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Provide 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
Instructions to make Whole Kernel Corn Chawan-Mushi (Steamed Egg Custard):
- Remove the husks and silk from the corn, and cut into thirds. Chop the cob sections into half lengthwise. (Beware: This task can be tricky as the cobs are tough.).
- Remove the kernels with a knife and divide evenly into two bowls: one for the steamed egg custard and one for the ankake sauce. Wrap and heat the portion for the sauce in a microwave for 1 minute at 500 W..
- Combine the whisked egg, dashi stock, and soy sauce. Use a fine mesh strainer to strain them..
- Divide half of the remaining corn kernels into heat-resistant cups, pour in the egg mixture, then add the rest of the corn on top (Carefully scoop out any bubbles.).
- Place the cups in a steamer for 8 to 10 minutes (over medium heat.) Remove from the heat and steam for about 10 minutes..
- While steaming, prepare the sauce. Put the microwave-heated corn and the seasonings in a saucepan, bring to a boil, then add the katakuriko dissolved in water to thicken the sauce..
- Pour the ankake sauce over the chawan-mushi custard and serve. (This can also be served chilled.).
If you find this Whole Kernel Corn Chawan-Mushi (Steamed Egg Custard) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.