Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best CURRY-CORIANDER CUTLET recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to CURRY-CORIANDER CUTLET recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry-coriander cutlet recipe. You can cook curry-coriander cutlet using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook CURRY-CORIANDER CUTLET:
- You need 3-4 spoons of leftover rice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of semolina.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Gram flour.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour.
- Use 1 tablespoon of corn flour(optional).
- Use 1 of small chopped onion.
- Use 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Provide 8-9 of chopped curry leaves.
- Provide 8-9 of chopped green coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Use Pinch of red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make CURRY-CORIANDER CUTLET:
- Mix leftover rice, 1 tablespoon gram flour and semolina with little water in a grinding jar and grind well..
- Heat a pan, pour the mixture into it, add chopped curry leaves, coriander leaves and green chilli. Fry until water gets absorbed,make it like a dough..
- Turn Off the flame and transfer it to a plate.Now add all purpose flour, 1 tablespoon gram flour, cornflour (optional),chat masala, red chilli powder and saltwith 1 spoon refined oil and make a fine dough..
- Grease your palm and make long finger shaped cutlet.(you can make any shape)..
- Now deep fry cutlets on a medium flame until they turn golden brown..
- Transfer on kitchen towel to remove extra oil. Garnish and serve hot with tamarind chutney or tomato ketchup. Enjoy..
If you find this CURRY-CORIANDER CUTLET recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.