Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Japanese pork and cabbage okonomiyaki (Butatama 豚玉お好み焼き) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese pork and cabbage okonomiyaki (Butatama 豚玉お好み焼き) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese pork and cabbage okonomiyaki (Butatama 豚玉お好み焼き) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese pork and cabbage okonomiyaki (butatama 豚玉お好み焼き) recipe. To make japanese pork and cabbage okonomiyaki (butatama 豚玉お好み焼き) you only need 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese pork and cabbage okonomiyaki (Butatama 豚玉お好み焼き):
- Get of ■ Ingredients for okonomiyaki.
- You need 5 pieces of (spring) cabbage.
- Get 10 cm of leek.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- Prepare of Some fried balls(Japanese "agetama").
- Take 5 pieces of sliced pork.
- You need of Some melting cheese.
- Take of ■ Okonomiyaki dough.
- You need 100 g of flour ★.
- Provide 20 g of starch ★.
- Take 4 g of baking powder ★.
- Take 1 teaspoon of soy sauce ☆.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar ☆.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ajinomoto soup stock (ajinomoto dashi)☆.
- Prepare to taste of salt ☆.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Get 160 cc of Water.
- Provide of ■ Topping.
- Use of some dried bonito (katsuobushi).
- Prepare of some okonomiyaki sauce.
- Provide of some mayonnaise.
Steps to make Japanese pork and cabbage okonomiyaki (Butatama 豚玉お好み焼き):
- Cut the cabbage leaves in small pieces..
- Cut the leek and also cut in small pieces. Prepared the canned corn..
- Measure all the ★ ingredients, add ☆ ingredients and mix beaten egg. Pour water little by little..
- Add some cheese and agetama..
- Add some oil into the pan, pour half of the dough and start frying..
- Place some sliced pork on the top. Cook both sides of okonomiyaki for about 5 minutes..
- When it's well cooked, done! Cook the other half of the dough as well. Apply okonomiyaki sauce. Draw stripes with mayonnaise slowly and it will be a pettern if you put lines from the side with using a chopstick. Add dried bonito..
If you find this Japanese pork and cabbage okonomiyaki (Butatama 豚玉お好み焼き) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.