Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for ChrisO's Curried Snags recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best ChrisO's Curried Snags recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ChrisO's Curried Snags recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely choose lots of food items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chriso's curried snags recipe. To make chriso's curried snags you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook ChrisO's Curried Snags:
- Get 8 of Beef snags.
- Provide 4 medium of washed potatoes, into 2cm diced.
- Get 2 of Zucchini, into chunks.
- Take 1 large of broccoli floret, into pieces.
- You need 2 medium of carrots, into pieces.
- Provide 1 cup of Frozen peas and corn.
- Use 1 large of onion, roughly chopped.
- Use 3/4 cup of Frozen green beans.
- Use 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of Curry powder (I like Keens).
- Take 1 of Beef stock cube.
- Get 1 of Red hot chilli, chopped.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Sweet paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of Sea salt flakes.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of Corn flour..
Steps to make ChrisO's Curried Snags:
- In a large pot- throw in your sausages and cover with water. Not to much water as we will be using this water and we want a nice thick dish- not too watery..
- While the snags are boiling- prepare your veggies..
- Remove the snags when cooked and add the veggies to the water. You can add water but again, don't forget that the veggies will reduce, so not too much..
- Also add Worcestershire, curry powder, stock, chilli, paprika, cayenne and salt and pepper. Simmer..
- Chop snags into bite size chunks- return to the dish and continue to simmer until veggies are soft but potatoes are still holding together..
- Mix a little hot tap water with cornflour (in a cup) and stir. Slowly add to pot, stirring continuously, until thickened..
- Cook the flavour of flour out and there you have it..
- Serve on rice or (as I like it) all by its scrumdiddly self!.
If you find this ChrisO's Curried Snags recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.