Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp Ball Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Ball Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp ball soup recipe. To make shrimp ball soup you only need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp Ball Soup:
- Prepare of ＊＊Soup＊＊.
- Take 720 ml of water.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Usukuchi light colored soy sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of mirin (Japanese sweet sake).
- Take to taste of White pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of corn starch.
- Take 2 tsp of water.
- Provide 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Take of ＊＊Shrimp balls＊＊.
- You need 200 g of Prawn (7 oz).
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1/2 of to 1 Egg white, more egg white makes the shrimp ball softer.
- Use to taste of White pepper.
- Get of ＊＊other ingredients＊＊.
- Provide 1 of bok choy.
- You need 85 g of Tofu (3 oz).
- Take 1 of Egg.
Instructions to make Shrimp Ball Soup:
- Peel and devein the prawns. Put shelled prawns and all remaining shrimp ball ingredients in a food processor..
- Cut tofu and bok choy into small pieces..
- Put water, salt, soy sauce, mirin and pepper in a pot. Bring it to a boil on medium heat. When it starts boil, add bok choy and tofu..
- Spoon shrimp balls into soup. When shrimp ball turns pink, skim off foam with a ladle. Mix 1 Tbsp starch with 2 tsp water and add the starch-and-water mixture to the soup..
- Beat the egg. Pour the egg in a very thin stream over the surface. Turn off the heat. Add vinegar and mix gently..
- You won't notice the vinegar, but a small amount of vinegar makes it taste better. Try it!.
If you find this Shrimp Ball Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.