Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sopa andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan recipe. To make sopa andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan:
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 stalk of celery, chopped.
- Use 1 of leek, chopped.
- You need 1-2 of carrots, chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of quinoa, rinsed.
- Use 1 of potato, chopped.
- Take 500 ml of vegan or veggie stock.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cabbage, chopped.
- Use 1 of + tsp chilli powder (i used ancho + some flakes; any will do).
- Provide 1 of + tsp ground cumin.
- You need 1 cup of sweetcorn or broad beans or any other in-season veg.
Instructions to make Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan:
- In a large pot heat the oil. Add the onion, garlic, carrot, leek and celery and sauté for 10-15 mins..
- Add the potato, cabbage and spices. Cook for about 5 mins..
- Add the quinoa. And after a few minutes, the stock. Bring to the boil. Then reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 mins. Add any other seasonal veg you’re using when you need to to ensure it’s cooked through..
- Add more chilli and cumin + pepper to taste. Enjoy!.
If you find this Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.