Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sausage Kale Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage Kale Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Kale Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage kale soup recipe. You can have sausage kale soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sausage Kale Soup:
- You need 1 of medium yellow or sweet onion chopped.
- Get 1/2 of of a Kale bunch (I like Italian) chopped.
- Take 1/4 of of a whole Cabbage chopped.
- Provide of Carrots chopped.
- Use 3-4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Take 1 can of heat roasted diced tomatoes.
- Use 1 of /2 pound sausage (sweet) buy bulk.
- Take 1/2 pound of sausage (hot) buy bulk.
- You need 8 cups of chicken broth or whatever broth.
- Get of evoo.
- Provide of Parmesan.
Steps to make Sausage Kale Soup:
- Sauté onion for 2-3 minutes in evoo. Add sausage, break apart as it cooks. Cook thru, remove from skillet/Dutch oven onto paper towels to soak up fat..
- Throw in chopped kale, cabbage and carrots (think! You want bite size so make sure you chop well.) Toss well, sauté with yummy pan drippings for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper..
- Add sausage back in and toss with veggies. Add in heat roasted tomatoes, toss, and finally add broth. Stir all together, bring to boil and simmer 20 minutes..
- I like to add Parmesan to a serving, or see my Vodka Pink Sauce recipe. You can add a spoonful into your soup serving for next level flavor!.
If you find this Sausage Kale Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.