Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan light lunch – tomato soup + salad recipe. You can have vegan light lunch – tomato soup + salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad:
- Take 200 g of tomato purée (or quantity to taste).
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1-3 tsp of oregano.
- Get to taste of salt.
- You need 1 of carrot (grated).
- Take 1/2 of cucumber.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Get 1 small can of sweet corn.
- Provide 1 small can of green peas.
- Use 5 leaves of lettuce and/or cabbage.
- Get to taste of (any other vegetable you would like to add, for example tomatoes or lentils).
- You need 1 handful of black olives.
Instructions to make Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad:
- For the soup: heat the tomato purée in a small pot on medium heat until warm, add the olive oil, oregano and salt, mix, taste and add salt and oregano to taste. If the purée is too thick, add a few spoonfuls of water, then olive oil, salt and oregano to balance it out. (leaves of basil are also welcome!)..
- For the salad: grate the carrot, thinly slice the cabbage and/or lettuce leaves, dice the cucumber, onions. Mix all the remaining vegetables. Add salt, vinegar (or lemon juice) and olive oil to taste..
- Enjoy with a piece of toast and orange juice for best experience! :b.
If you find this Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.