Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Green Zucchini Soup (Turkish style) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Zucchini Soup (Turkish style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Zucchini Soup (Turkish style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green zucchini soup (turkish style) recipe. To cook green zucchini soup (turkish style) you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Zucchini Soup (Turkish style):
- Use 1 of green zucchini.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter (if you are vegan skip & change it with olive oil).
- Use 1 tbsp of flour or corn starch.
- Use 1 litre of hot water.
- Provide of Seasonings.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Black pepper.
Steps to make Green Zucchini Soup (Turkish style):
- Zucchini diced it, i tbsp butter put in the pan.
- Heat the butter in the pan and add the corn starch / flour. Sauté till it mix well and become a mixture.
- Add diced zucchini into the pan. Stir well.
- Add 1 litre hot water, add salt & black pepper. Let it boiled till zuchhini become softer. I put my wooden spoon on top so the water won't spill.
- Puree it with hand blender.
- After that boil for 5 minutes more for better silky mixture.
- Ready to serve, you can eat it with bread.
If you find this Green Zucchini Soup (Turkish style) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.