Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Ginger Garlic masala paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ginger Garlic masala paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ginger Garlic masala paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ginger garlic masala paneer recipe. To make ginger garlic masala paneer you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ginger Garlic masala paneer:
- Use 1 1/2 litre of milk.
- Provide 250 gm of khatta dahi (sour curd).
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera(sabut)/cumin seeds.
- Take 5-6 of garlic cloves grated.
- Prepare 1 of chopped green chilli( green chilli).
- Use 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of lal mirchi (red chilli)powder.
- Use 1 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1 inch of chopped adrak(ginger).
- Take 1 tsp of chopped curry leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of chopped hara dhania(coriander leaves).
Instructions to make Ginger Garlic masala paneer:
- First boil milk in a pan.Add all spices, chopped ginger, garlic in it..
- Now add some curd keep stir, then add more, stir and add more..
- Now sieve it.put in a cloth.put a heavy object like chakla on it for 5 min.
- Garlic masala paneer is ready now..
If you find this Ginger Garlic masala paneer recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.