Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Caramelized onions n veggies soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Caramelized onions n veggies soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramelized onions n veggies soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caramelized onions n veggies soup recipe. You can have caramelized onions n veggies soup using 19 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Caramelized onions n veggies soup:
- Provide 500 gr of chopped onions.
- You need 500 gr of chopped carrots.
- You need 500 gr of chopped squash.
- Provide 250 gr of brocolli.
- Provide 125 gr of spinach or kale or chard.
- Take 4 of big laurel leaves.
- You need 6 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 3 tbs of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbs of salt.
- Provide 2 tbs of sugar.
- Take 2 tbs of onion powder.
- Get 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbs of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbs of ginger powder.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of ajinomoto.
- Take 1/2 tbs of bicarbonate.
- You need 1/4 tbs of mixed herbs.
- Take 1/4 tbs of clove powder.
- Get of Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Caramelized onions n veggies soup:
- Add the olive oil and chopped onions to the cooking pot; add a pinch of salt, the sugar, and bicarbonate. Let it cook for around 10 minutes, mixing it sometimes until you get the caramelized onions. Then add 1L water, the carrots broccoli stems, laurel leaves and all the powders; let it boil. After like 5 minutes add the rest of ingredients, taste salt and slow cook 10 more minutes. Serve with some cheese on it..
If you find this Caramelized onions n veggies soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.