Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Nsala soup with pounded yam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nsala soup with pounded yam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nsala soup with pounded yam recipe. To cook nsala soup with pounded yam you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nsala soup with pounded yam:
- Take of Goat meat.
- You need of Dry fish.
- Take of Stock fish.
- Use of Crayfish.
- Use of Ehuru.
- Get of Opkei.
- Prepare of Fresh pepper.
- Take leaf of Uziza seed / Uziza.
- Take leaf of Utazi.
- Take of Teaspoonful of red oil.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Yam.
Steps to make Nsala soup with pounded yam:
- Wash your meat, fish, and stock. Season with knorr cubes and salt. Leave to boil for 20minutes. Blend your pepper, uziza seed, utazi leaf, and crayfish. Pound the Ehuru(native seasoning) and add to your boiling meat. Drop a teaspoonful of palm oil and allow to boil. Then, make a small paste from your boiled yam and add to the soup as thickener. Allow to boil for 5munites. Add the uziza leaf, stir and turn off your heat..
- Cut and boil your yam till very tender. Pound in a molter. Keep adding hot water from the boiled yam and keep pounding all the lumps disappear and it becomes fluffy and soft..
- Serve hot with chilled natural juice..
If you find this Nsala soup with pounded yam recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.