Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy White Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy White Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people neglect. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, however. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy white bean soup recipe. You can have creamy white bean soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy White Bean Soup:
- You need 4 slices of uncooked thick sliced bacon.
- You need 2 stalks of celery, diced.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots, peeled and diced.
- Provide 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 cans of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed.
- Provide 3 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of half and half (or heavy cream).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each salt, dried rosemary.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of each dried thyme, pepper.
- Use 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Use 2 of packed cups roughly torn kale.
Instructions to make Creamy White Bean Soup:
- Start by dicing up the bacon. The easiest way to do this is to pop the slices in the freezer for 20-30 minutes, until it firms up, then take it out and snip it with some sharp kitchen shears. Hands down, this is the easiest way to cut up raw bacon..
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, cook the chopped bacon until it is browned and crispy. Then remove the bacon with a slotted spoon to a towel lined plate, but leave about 1 tbsp. of the drippings in the pot. Add the celery, onion and carrot to the pot and cook, stirring occasionally, until they begin to soften up, about 5 or so minutes. Then add the garlic and cook another minute or so, until fragrant..
- Add the drained beans, broth, cream and seasonings to the pot and give it all a good stir. Let it come up to a low boil. Then reduce the heat down a bit and let everything simmer for about 20 or so minutes. At this point, taste it and add any additional seasonings that you think it needs..
- Remove the pot from the heat and use an immersion blender to give the soup a couple of quick blitzes, until it's your desired consistency. Or you could just blend half the soup in a blender, then stir it back in. Then immediately stir in the parmesan cheese, the cooked bacon and the kale. Once the greens wilt into the soup, you're ready to serve..
If you find this Creamy White Bean Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.