Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can have chicken tortilla soup using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Take 4 cups of diced chicken.
- Provide 1 cup of uncooked rice (I use Uncle Ben's).
- You need 2 (48 oz) of reduced sodium chicken broth.
- Get 1 (4.5 oz) of chopped green chilies.
- Provide 1 (14.5 oz) of can stewed tomatoes.
- You need of (blended).
- Get 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Get 1 (15 oz) of corn drain juice.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of celery salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground coriander.
- Use 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Use 1 of diced sweet onion.
- Get 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Take 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1/4 stick of butter.
- Take of White cheese shredded.
- Take Strips of Texas Toast Tortilla.
- Provide 1 of avocado sliced.
- Use to taste of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
Steps to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Boil 4 chicken breast, cool and dice or if in a hurry buy a rotisserie chicken and debone 4 cups..
- In a large soup pot on medium high, saute' the diced onions, and garlic in the butter..
- Add 4 cups of the chicken broth and 1 cup of uncooked rice. Bring to a boil, then simmer on low for 20 minutes..
- Add the diced chicken, green chilies, blended tomatoes, 6 cups of chicken brooth, diced cilantro. Add all seasonings. Simmer 10 to 20 minutes. Add extra chicken broth if needed..
- In a large soup cup place some of the tortilla strips, and cheese then add the soup with 1 to 2 slices of avocado. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.