Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegetable Curry for Valentine's Day recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Curry for Valentine's Day recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Curry for Valentine's Day recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry for valentine's day recipe. You can have vegetable curry for valentine's day using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Curry for Valentine's Day:
- Use 180 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Take 100 grams of Onion.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 75 grams of Zucchini.
- Use 75 grams of Kabocha squash.
- Provide 30 grams of Green bell peppers.
- Prepare 75 grams of Apple.
- You need 50 grams of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger.
- Get 200 grams of Canned tomatoes (diced).
- Provide 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use of A:.
- Prepare 400 ml of ┌Water.
- Take 1 of cube │Consome.
- Use 1 of │Cinnamon stick.
- Get 1 of │Red chili pepper.
- Provide 1 of └Bay leaf.
- Provide 40 grams of Curry roux (block).
- Provide of B:.
- Provide 1 of ┌Allspice.
- Provide 1 of │Coriander.
- Get 1 of │Cardamon powder.
- Take 1 of │Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 of └Black pepper.
Steps to make Vegetable Curry for Valentine's Day:
- Chop the pork belly into bite-sizes. Mince onion and garlic. Dice the zucchini, kabocha squash, and bell peppers into 1 cm cubes. Grate the apple, carrot, and ginger..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pot and stir-fry the pork until browned. Remove from the pot..
- Addthe cumin seeds to the pot from Step 2 and stir-fry. When it is aromatic, sweat the onion and garlic for about 10 minutes until soft and golden brown..
- Add the zucchini, kabocha squash, and bell peppers. When cooked thoroughly, add grated apple, carrot, ginger, and diced tomatoes. Simmer-fry for about 15 minutes, then add the meat from Step 2 and the [A] ingredients. Continue simmering for another 15 minutes..
- Take out the cinnamon stick, chili pepper, and bay leaf. Turn the heat off, and dissolve the curry roux. Add [B] ingredients and simmer to finish..
- Place a heart-shaped mold (or cookie cutter) in the center of your serving plate, and arrange cooked rice so that there would be a heart-shaped hole in the middle. Pour the curry into the heart-shaped hole and serve..
If you find this Vegetable Curry for Valentine's Day recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.