Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Egg Curry with Cauliflower recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Curry with Cauliflower recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Curry with Cauliflower recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry with cauliflower recipe. To cook egg curry with cauliflower you only need 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg Curry with Cauliflower:
- Use 3-4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mixture of spices (Halba campur).
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of -inch ginger, minced.
- You need 1 of medium onion, sliced.
- Use 1 of medium tomatoes.
- Use 2 of stems of curry leaves.
- Take 1 tbsp of fish curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 2 of medium potatoes.
- Use 2 of birds eye chilli (to taste preference).
- Prepare 1 cup of tamarind juice.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of thin coconut milk.
- Take 1/2 of cauliflower cut in to florets.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- You need of Lastly added mixed ingredients:.
- You need 1 cup of F&N evaporated milk (low fat),.
- Provide 1 of medium onion,.
- You need 1 of medium tomato,.
- Get 1 stalk of curry leaves,.
- Provide 1 of green chili,.
- Provide 1/2 cup of thin coconut milk,.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder,.
Steps to make Egg Curry with Cauliflower:
- Heat oil in a pot. Add mixture of spices. When mixture of spices splutter, add minced garlic, ginger, onion, tomatoes and curry leaves..
- Saute ingredients till it turns light brown. Then add the fish curry powder and turmeric powder. Give it a stir and add water..
- Stir well and add salt. Let oil separates. You can add potatoes while waiting for the oil separates..
- Once oil seprates, can add tamarind water and coconut milk..
- Let it boil till gravy gets thick. Then add cauliflower and birds eye chilies..
- Next add the mixed ingredients in to the boiling gravy and bring to boil again..
- Then break an eggs and drop it directly and gently, into the curry. Repeat this for other eggs and make sure to leave some space between the eggs..
- Do not stir gravy. Cover and let the eggs get cooked in medium heat until it fully cooked..
- The tasty curry can be served 30 minutes later..
If you find this Egg Curry with Cauliflower recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.