Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One wholesome alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup (instant pot) recipe. You can have chicken tortilla soup (instant pot) using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot):
- Prepare 4 of Chicken Thighs, boneless & skinless.
- Get 28 oz. of Canned Diced Tomatoes.
- Use 6 oz. of Canned Diced Green Chilies.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Take 1 of Onion, Diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic, minced.
- Get 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide 4 of Corn Tortillas, cut into thin strips.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Fresh Cilantro, chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese (Cheddar, Oaxaca, & Asadero).
Instructions to make Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot):
- Add chicken, diced tomatoes, diced green chilies, chicken broth, onion, garlic, ground cumin, salt, & black pepper to the Instant Pot..
- Mix well..
- Close & lock the lid..
- Turn steam release valve to ensure the pot is sealed..
- Press—PRESSURE COOK: Normal; Pressure Level: High; Time: 9 minutes..
- Press CANCEL (Keep Warm: On).
- Allow Natural Release for 10 minutes..
- Press steam release handle down for Quick Release..
- Remove chicken to a plate & shred into bite size pieces..
- Return chicken to the pot..
- Press SAUTÉ—Normal..
- Add corn tortilla strips & cilantro to the pot..
- Cook for 2 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Serve topped with shredded cheese blend immediately..
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.